At Everskill we understand the following concerning new graduates:
- That getting a graduate-level job that really works for you can be challenging and can take a while
- Constant job search knock-backs can have adverse effects on your young ambitions and life morale
With over a decade experience which includes working with graduates, we understand that it is hard to stay positive and easy to get stuck in low grade, unappealing jobs which erode your soul over time and limit the growth of your potential and your life.
Everskill Career Coaching & Advisory is all about helping talented people create, develop and live happy and successful working lives. This could either be just a conversation or two or a more sustained support programmes to help you:
- Find your best career direction;
- Develop an outstanding & professional digital/LinkedIn presence
- Write great applications so you make the shortlist;
- Develop your ability to be effective at the interview
We’re here to help you get the future you deserve. This programme is also suitable for those at the start of their career who find themselves in the wrong job.